||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010)|
Nene Tina Thomas (born August 31, 1968) is an artist living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She specialises in fantasy art, particularly faeries.
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas was published by Chimera Publishing in 2010.
She partnered with fantasy artist Cindy McClure to create the Emerald Enticement fantasy doll, which is part of her Enchanted Maidens of Dragon Lore collection.
Her husband Steven Plagman designs and cuts mats for her, and she worked on chapter illustrations for his high fantasy novel.
She creates resin fairies with translucent wings, including one called "Prelude in Blue".
She illustrated the card "Faerie Dragon" for the computer version of Magic: The Gathering.
She was the Artist Guest of Honor at Windycon 37, a Chicago area SF conference, in 2010.
- Miazga, Mike (August–September 2010). "Perfect Pairing: Fantasy artist Nene Thomas and doll artist Cindy McClure team up". Doll Reader 38 (6): 34. Convenience link.
- Thomas, N.; Coville, B. (2010). Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas. Chimera Publishing. ISBN 9780974461298. Retrieved July 5, 2015.
- "Sequential Tart: Anime Expo Celebrates Its 15th Anniversary (vol IX/iss 8/August 2006)". sequentialtart.com. Retrieved July 5, 2015.
- "Google". google.ca. Retrieved July 5, 2015.
- "Analog -- Upcoming Events". analogsf.com. Retrieved July 5, 2015.
- Meek, Andy (March 25, 2011). "MidSouthCon 29 to Unite Sci-Fi Fans". The Daily News (Memphis, TN). Retrieved March 29, 2011.
- "ConQuesT Science Fiction Convention - Memorial Day Weekend - Kansas City MO". conquestkc.org. Retrieved July 5, 2015.
- Parting the Veil, (2005) ISBN 0-974461-29-6