From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Nio.
|Look up neo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up neo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neo may refer to:
- .NEO, the file extension for computer images in the NeoChrome format.
- NEO, Named Executive Officer, typically the CEO, the CFO and the next three most highly paid executive officers
- Near-Earth object, a Solar System object whose orbit brings it into close proximity with the Earth.
- NEO, a character from Digimon Next.
- NEO, software products based on Sun Microsystems' Project Distributed Objects Everywhere.
- New Engine Option, a fuel-efficient option for the Airbus A320 family
- New European Order, a neo-fascist Europe-wide alliance set up in 1951 to promote Pan-European nationalism.
- Nissan Ecology Oriented or NEO VVL, an automobile variable valve timing technology.
- Non-combatant evacuation operation, an operation conducted to evacuate a country's civilians from another country.
- Revised NEO Personality Inventory, a psychometric instrument.
- Neo (keyboard), a portable keyboard by AlphaSmart.
- Neo (keyboard layout), an ergonomic keyboard layout.
- Neo 1973, smartphone running Openmoko software.
- Neo (object-relational toolset), a programming framework.
- Neo, a codename for an upcoming hardware refresh of the PlayStation 4 console
Film and TV
- Neo (The Matrix), the alias of Thomas Anderson, a hacker and the protagonist of the Matrix franchise.
- Neo, short for Neopolitan, a character from the animated series RWBY.
- Neo (constructed language), a constructed language created by Arturo Alfandari.
- Neo (magazine), an anime, manga and Asian film magazine published in the UK.
- N.E.O., a Lithuanian band.
- Neo (Hungarian band), a Hungarian group.
- Neo (Italian band), a prog-jazz group.
- Neo (singer), sv:NEO (artist) Swedish pop singer at Melodifestivalen 2010
- Neo (UK band) a post-punk band.
- Neo Rauch (born 1960), German artist.
- Neo Saiba 彩羽 ネオ (Saiba Neo?) a character from Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01.
- Neo, August (1908–1982), an Estonian wrestler.
- Neo, the Hokkien/Teochew form of the Chinese family name Liang.
- NEO (video gamer), screen name of Polish professional Counter-Strike player Filip Kubski
- Neo (nightclub), a Chicago nightclub opened in 1979
- Neo (Marvel Comics species), a fictional race of superhumans.
- Neo, Vietnam, a town in Bac Giang Province, Vietnam.
- Proton Satria Neo, a car brand.
- Mettaton NEO, a character in Undertale
- NEO Scavenger a survival video game released on PC.
- Ne-Yo, American pop and R&B singer-songwriter
- All pages beginning with "Neo"
- All pages beginning with "NEO"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.