|Founded||San Jose, California (2004)|
|Headquarters||San Jose, California, U.S. (incorporated in Delaware)|
Michel Susai, CEO
NeoAccel is a multinational company that sells computer network security products direct to the end-user and through OEM relationships. The company is best known for its SSL VPN-Plus product and related ICAA & TSSL technology. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, USA with development and support offices in Navi Mumbai & Pune, India.
NetScaler developed the technology that currently accelerates 75% of the world's internet traffic for companies like Google, Yahoo, and AOL. NetScaler was purchased by Citrix in 2005 for $300 million.
NeoAccel has financial support and venture capital infusions from Hotmail founder Sabeer Bhatia, and inventor Prabhu Goel. In 2006 NeoAccel raised $4,000,000 from Baring Private Equity Partners and NTT Leasing.
In Jan 2011 NeoAccel was purchased by VMware.
The company holds two main patents, for secure communications over IP based networks.
NeoAccel's flagship product is SSL VPN-Plus. The company claims it to be the fastest VPN available due to its use of ICAA and TSSL technologies. The product uses SSL for transport and is often categorized as an SSL VPN, although the company markets it as the 3rd Generation VPN.
- SGX-4800 is a virtualized global VPN management system for ISPs/MSPs
- SSL VPN-Plus Evaluation Edition for VMware Player
- SSL VPN-Plus for VMware ESX Server
- Red Herring Asia 2006 Winner 
- Gartner 2007 SSL VPN Magic Quadrant 
- Shaping Info Security 2006 
- NetScaler Founder Launches NeoAccel
- APP Optimizer Magazine
- Top 25 Emerging Technology Companies
- VMware Acquires NeoAccel
- NeoAccel Debuts VMware Version of Its SSL VPN-Plus, Support for More Coming
- NeoAccel’s first entry into NAC
- NeoAccel named Red Herring Asia 100 winner
- Magic Quadrant for SSL VPN, North America, 3Q07
- Shaping Info Security - 2006 - NeoAccel, Inc.