Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up neophyte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neophyte may refer to:
- In Christianity, a person who has just been baptised
- Neophyte (botany), a plant species recently introduced to an area
- Neophyte (band), a Dutch group that produces gabber/hardcore music
- Neophyte (comics), a character from Marvel Comics
- Neophyte (series), a 1999 series of freeware video games from Alien Software
- Neophyte, a character in Warhammer 40,000
- In fraternities, a person who is a new convert or member of the organization
- Neophyte Redglare, a character in Homestuck
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neophyte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.