Nepal at the Olympics
|Nepal at the|
|NOC||Nepal Olympic Committee|
Tejbir Bura, a Nepali national, won an Olympic gold medal in alpinism at the 1924 Winter Olympics for his role as a member of the 1922 British Mount Everest expedition. As citizens of other countries took part in the expedition as well, the award went to a mixed team. This event and its honorees do not appear at the online International Olympic Committee website.
Nepal's taekwondo practitioner Bidhan Lama won a bronze medal at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, however it isn't counted as an official medal since taekwondo was an demonstration sport during the 1988 Summer Olympics.
The Nepal Olympic Committee was formed in 1962 and recognized in 1963.
Medals by Summer Games
|1968 Mexico City||Did not participate|
|1984 Los Angeles||10||0||0||0||0||–|
|2016 Rio de Janeiro||7||0||0||0||0||–|
|2024 Paris||Future Event|
|2028 Los Angeles|
Medals by Winter Games
|2002 Salt Lake City||1||0||0||0||0||–|
|2018 Pyeongchang||Did not partiticipate|
|2022 Beijing||Future Event|
- List of flag bearers for Nepal at the Olympics
- List of Olympic athletes of Nepal
- Nepal at the Paralympics
- Nepal national under-23 football team
- Nepal Olympic Committee
- Nepal Olympic Museum
- "The faceless hero Nepal's only Olympic Gold medalist in focus". Archived from the original on 7 March 2014. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Sports Reference". Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "1924 Chamonix IOC". Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Nepal". International Olympic Committee. 27 July 2021.
- "Nepal". Olympedia.com.
- "Olympic Analytics/NEP". olympanalyt.com.
- Nepal Olympic Committee Home page