|Nepal at the|
|NOC||Nepal Olympic Committee|
Tejbir Bura, a Nepali national, won an Olympic gold medal in alpinism at the 1924 Winter Olympics for his role as a member of the 1922 British Mount Everest expedition. As citizens of other countries took part in the expedition as well, the award went to a mixed team. This event and its honorees do not appear at the online International Olympic Committee website.
Nepal's taekwondo practitioner Bidhan Lama won a bronze medal at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, however it isn't counted as an official medal since taekwondo was a demonstration sport during the 1988 Summer Olympics.
The Nepal Olympic Committee was formed in 1962 and recognized in 1963.
Medals by Summer Games
|1968 Mexico City||did not participate|
|1984 Los Angeles||10||0||0||0||0||–|
|2016 Rio de Janeiro||7||0||0||0||0||–|
|2024 Paris||future event|
|2028 Los Angeles|
Medals by Winter Games
|2002 Salt Lake City||1||0||0||0||0||–|
|2018 Pyeongchang||did not partiticipate|
|2026 Milan–Cortina||future event|
- List of flag bearers for Nepal at the Olympics
- List of Olympic athletes of Nepal
- Nepal at the Paralympics
- Nepal national under-23 football team
- Nepal Olympic Committee
- Nepal Olympic Museum
- "The faceless hero Nepal's only Olympic Gold medalist in focus". Archived from the original on 7 March 2014. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Sports Reference". Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "1924 Chamonix IOC". Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Nepal". International Olympic Committee. 27 July 2021.
- "Nepal". Olympedia.com.
- "Olympic Analytics/NEP". olympanalyt.com.
- Nepal Olympic Committee Home page