Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nera may refer to:
- Nera Smajic (born 1984), Bosnian-born Swedish footballer
- Nera Stipičević (born 1983), Croatian actress
- Nera White (1935–2016), American basketball player
- André António Ribeiro Novais (born 1988), Portuguese footballer known as Nera
- Nera (Italy), a tributary of the Tiber in Italy
- Néra River, New Caledonia
- Nera River (Danube), a tributary of the Danube, flowing through Romania and Serbia
- Nera River (Russia), a tributary of the Indigirka in Russia
- Hesperocharis nera, a butterfly of the family Pieridae
- Naval Enlisted Reserve Association, a military advocacy group located in Falls Church, Virginia, USA
- NERA (armour), types of tank armour
- Nera (mythology), a character from Irish mythology
- Nera (company), a Norwegian manufacturer of high capacity wireless point-to-point and point-to-multipoint telecommunication products
- National Employment Recovery Act, a legislative act in the process of being reviewed for enactment in the USA.
- Quarter note, note value with black head
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.