January 21, 1983
|Occupation||Stage and film actress, singer|
Nera Stipičević (born January 21, 1983) is a Croatian pop singer and actress.
Nera Stipičević was born in Makarska, where she attended elementary music school. In 1993 she participated in the children's TV talent show "Turbo Limach Show", by Croatian Radiotelevision. During highschool she was into athletics, and was a member of Croatian national cadet athletic team.
She became known as one of the four last finalists in Story Supernova Music Talents, reality show aired on Nova TV in late 2003. In 2004 she released an album called Nera which was a critical and commercial flop.
She graduated from the University of Zagreb Faculty of Economics in 2007, and in 2010 got a degree in drama at the Academy of Drama Arts in Zagreb. At the Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb, she played a role in their 2007 rendition of The Threepenny Opera by Bertold Brecht, and in their 2008 rendition of They Shoot Horses, Don't They? by Horace McCoy. For the latter role, she was nominated for a best young drama actress award at the Croatian annual drama awards 2009.
At the Croatian National Theatre in Šibenik, she co-wrote the music and acted in their 2008 play "Fantazija" by Marijana Nola, for which she was nominated for the best young operetta/musical actress award at the Croatian annual drama awards in 2008.
In 2015, she created a multiartistic project FreeDA dedicated to Mexican artist Frida Kahlo.
|Kosa||2003||Choir singer||Musical (Komedija)|
|Euridiče||2006||Venus||57th Dubrovnik Summer Festival opening|
|Dum Marinu u pohode||2007||Multiple roles||58th Dubrovnik Summer Festival|
|The Threepenny Opera||2007||Dolly||Musical (Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb)|
|Fantazija||2008||Anka Prpalo||Musical (Croatian National Theatre in Šibenik)|
|They Shoot Horses, Don't They?||2009||Lily Bacon||Drama (Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb)|
|Krava Ružica||2009||Multiple roles||Children's play (Mala Scena)|
|Bjesovi||2010||Student||Drama (Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb)|
|Šeherezada||2010||Presenter/actress||Symphonic suite (Vatroslav Lisinski Concert Hall)|
|O medvjedima i ljudima||2010||Marijana||Comedy (Kerempuh)|
|Zagorka||2011||Multiple roles||Drama (Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb)|
|War and Peace||2011||Sofia Alexandrovna (Sonya) Rostova||Drama (Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb)|
|Indijanci||2012||Milica||Musical (Teatar EXIT)|
|The Princess and the Frog||2012||Princess Isabella||Fairytale (Trešnja)|
|Nemirne noge||2012||Prostitute||(Teatar EXIT)|
|Postolar i vrag||2016||Plamenka||Fairytale (Trešnja)|
|Pandemija||2009||Short satiric movie|
|Dirty Little Bubbles||2009||Nurse/lover||Award winning short movie|
|Some Other Stories||2010||Sonja||Award winning omnibus|
|Nick||2012||Joe's wife||Art movie|
- "Nera Stipičević" (in Croatian). Theatre "Mala scena". Retrieved 2010-12-19.
- "Nera - NERA" (in Croatian). Aquarius Records. Retrieved 2010-12-19.
- Ilko Čulić (2004-12-28). "Edi Maajci album godine, Nera najveća štetočina" [Edo Maajka has the album of the year, Nera is the greatest pest]. Nacional (in Croatian). Archived from the original on 1 July 2012. Retrieved 2010-12-19.
- "Nera Stipičević & Damir Horvatinčić". Croatian Radiotelevision. Retrieved 2010-12-18.
- "Nagrade hrvatskog glumišta 2009" (in Croatian). Teatar.hr. 2009-11-24. Retrieved 2010-12-19.
Za izuzetno ostvarenje mladih umjetnika do 28 godina – DRAMA - Ženska uloga
- "Premijere - Fantazija" (in Croatian). Croatian National Theatre in Šibenik. Retrieved 2010-12-19.
- "Dobitnici Nagrada hrvatskog glumišta" (in Croatian). Teatar.hr. 2008-11-24. Retrieved 2010-12-19.
Za izuzetno ostvarenje mladih umjetnika do 30 godina – OPERETA / MJUZIKL - Ženska ili muška uloga
- "Nera Stipičević: Film ima ozbiljnu poruku, a ne samo moje golo tijelo" (in Croatian). 2010-07-13. Retrieved 2010-12-19.
Franka Batelić & Ištvan Varga
|Ples sa zvijezdama winner
Season 5 (2010 with Damir Horvatinčić)