Nerd Corps Entertainment
|Fate||Becomes part of DHX Media|
|Headquarters||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Ken Faier President
Asaph Fipke C.E.O.
Chuck Johnson C.O.O.
DHX Media (2014–present)
Nerd Corps Entertainment Inc. is a Canadian computer animation studio based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, founded by former Mainframe Entertainment producers Asaph Fipke and Chuck Johnson in 2002.
The studio is best known for producing the animated series Slugterra, Dragon Booster as well as Storm Hawks and League of Super Evil. They are also known for producing and developing all aspects of their television properties in-house, including promotional materials and creative services for merchandising and licensing partners. On December 24, 2014, Canadian company DHX Media acquired Nerd Corps.
- Dragon Booster (2004–2006)
- Storm Hawks (2007–2009)
- League of Super Evil (2009–2012)
- Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 (2009–2011)
- Rated A for Awesome (2011–2012)
- Slugterra (2012–present) (Co-produced with DHX Media, Disney XD Canada)
- Monster High (2012–present) (Co-produced with Mattel)
- Max Steel (2013–present)
- Kate & Mim-Mim (2014–present)
- Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond (2014) (Co-produced with Disney XD Canada)
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals (2014) (Co-produced with DHX Media, Shout Factory, Screenvision and Cineplex)
- Blaze and the Monster Machines (2014–present)
- Slugterra: Slug Fu Showdown (2015) (Co-produced with DHX Media)
- Endangered Species (2015–present)
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns (2015) (Co-produced with DHX Media and Eone Entertainment)
- "About". Nerd Corps Entertainment. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "Canada's DHX Media to Acquire Nerd Corps". Toonzone. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
- Beck, Jerry. "Shout Factory to Release "Slugterra" Theatrical Feature i | Animation Scoop". Blogs.indiewire.com. Retrieved 2015-06-04.
- "Showtimes". Cineplex.com. 2015-04-06. Retrieved 2015-06-04.
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|