|Imperial consort of the Ottoman Sultan|
|Tenure||1847 – 25 October 1848|
|Died||25 October 1848 (aged 17–18)|
Istanbul, Ottoman Empire
New Mosque, Istanbul
|Issue||Şehzade Mehmed Fuad|
|House||Ottoman (by marriage)|
Nergizev Hanım was born in 1830 in Anapa. Her father was Albora Bey and her mother was Daduse Hanım. She had two brothers, Ibrahim Bey and Hüseyin Bey, and two sisters, Mihrinur Hanım and Münevver Hanım.
Nergizev married Abdulmejid in 1847. She was given the title of "Dördüncü Ikbal". On 7 July 1848, a year after the marriage, she gave birth to her only child, a son, Şehzade Mehmed Fuad in the Old Çırağan Palace. The prince died at the age of two months on 28 September 1848.
Nergizev died a month after the death of her son, on 26 October 1848. She was buried in New Mosque, Istanbul.
Nergizev Hanım had the following title:
- Dördüncü Ikbal Nergizev Hanım (1847 – 1848)
Nergizev and Abdulmejid had one son:
- Şehzade Mehmed Fuad (7 July 1848 – 28 September 1848);
- Uluçay, M. Çağatay (2011). Padişahların kadınları ve kızları. Ötüken. ISBN 978-9-754-37840-5.
- Açba, Harun (2007). Kadın efendiler: 1839-1924. Profil. ISBN 978-9-759-96109-1.
- Sakaoğlu, Necdet (2008). Bu Mülkün Kadın Sultanları: Vâlide Sultanlar, Hâtunlar, Hasekiler, Kandınefendiler, Sultanefendiler. Oğlak Yayıncılık. ISBN 978-6-051-71079-2.