From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neri or Néri may refer to:
- Saint Philip Neri, patron of many Catholic churches and Oratory Schools
- Neri, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province
- Neri River, a river in Ethiopia
- Neri (grape), another name for the French wine grape Grolleau
- Neri, a main character in the series Ocean Girl
- Neri di Bicci, artist
- National Environmental Research Institute of Denmark
- Neri, a starchy substance used in the manufacture of Japanese washi paper, derived from the root of the plant Abelmoschus manihot (tororo aoi)
People with the name Neri:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.