North entrance, June 2008
|Location||1-7-27 Takanodai, Nerima, Tokyo
|Operated by||Seibu Railway|
|Line(s)||Seibu Ikebukuro Line|
|Passengers (FY2013)||25,930 daily|
Nerima-Takanodai Station is served by the Seibu Ikebukuro Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, with some services inter-running via the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line to Shin-Kiba and the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line to Shibuya and onward via the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Minato Mirai Line to Motomachi-Chukagai. Located between Fujimidai and Shakujii-kōen, it is 9.5 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. Only all-stations "Local" services stop at this station.
The station consists of an elevated (third-floor level) island platform serving the two tracks, with an additional outer track on either side for non-stop services. The ticket gates are on the second floor level, and the two exits (North and South) are on the first (ground) floor level. The North exit leads to a forecourt for buses and taxis.
|1||■ Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Tokorozawa and Hannō|
|2||■ Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Nerima and Ikebukuro
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
|Seibu Ikebukuro Line|
|Limited express: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid express: Does not stop at this station|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Commuter express: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Commuter semi express: Does not stop at this station|
|Semi express: Does not stop at this station|
Station numbering was introduced on all Seibu Railway lines during fiscal 2012, with Nerima-Takanodai Station becoming "SI09".
In fiscal 2013, the station was the 40th busiest on the Seibu network with an average of 25,930 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 201. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (March 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１２巻 東京都心北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 12 Northern Central Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 31/63. ISBN 978-4-06-270072-6.
- "西武鉄道3月26日ダイヤ改正". Japan Railfan Magazine. 38 (446, June 1998): 82.
- 西武線全駅で駅ナンバリングを導入します [Station numbering to be introduced at all Seibu stations] (pdf). News Release (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 23 February 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- 東急東横線・メトロ副都心線相互直通、16日スタート [Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line inter-running to start on 16 March]. Nikkei.com (in Japanese). Japan: Nikkei Inc. 15 March 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2013（平成25）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2013)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nerima-Takanodai Station.|
- Nerima-Takanodai Station information (Seibu Railway) (Japanese)