|Location||1-3-5 Nerima, Nerima, Tokyo|
|Station code||SI06 (Seibu)|
|Opened||15 April 1915|
|Seibu, FY2013, (Toei, FY2012)||118,601 (Seibu), 35,765 (Toei, boarding only) daily|
Nerima Station is served by the Seibu Ikebukuro Line, Seibu Yurakucho Line, and Seibu Toshima Line, and also by the Toei Oedo Line subway. It is located 6.0 km from the terminus of the Ikebukuro Line at Ikebukuro.
Nerima is an elevated station with two island platforms serving four tracks, with an additional outer track on either side used by passing trains. Elevators and escalators connect the platforms to the ticket entrances, and the station contains a waiting room as well.
The Toei station consists of an underground island platform serving two tracks.
|1||Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Tokorozawa, Hannō (from Seibu Yurakucho Line)|
|2||Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Tokorozawa, Hannō (from Seibu Ikebukuro Line)|
|Seibu Toshima Line||for Toshimaen|
|3||Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Ikebukuro|
|4||Seibu Yurakucho Line||for Kotake-mukaihara|
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
|1||Toei Oedo Line||for Tochōmae, Roppongi, and Daimon|
|2||Toei Oedo Line||for Hikarigaoka|
The original ground-level station was rebuilt as an elevated station in 1997, and at the same time, the number of tracks was increased to six to allow non-stop trains to pass.
Station numbering was introduced on all Seibu Railway lines during fiscal 2012, with Nerima Station becoming "SI06".
In fiscal 2013, the station was the fourth busiest on the Seibu network with an average of 118,601 passengers daily. In fiscal 2012, the Toei station was used by an average of 35,765 passengers daily (boarding passengers only). The passenger figures for the Seibu station in previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. pp. 201–213. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (March 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１２巻 東京都心北部 [Railways of Japan – Chubu Line – Lines/Stations/Track plans – Vol 12 Northern Central Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 31/63. ISBN 978-4-06-270072-6.
- 西武線全駅で駅ナンバリングを導入します [Station numbering to be introduced at all Seibu stations] (PDF). News Release (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 23 February 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-24. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- 東急東横線・メトロ副都心線相互直通、16日スタート [Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line inter-running to start on 16 March]. Nikkei.com (in Japanese). Japan: Nikkei Inc. 15 March 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2013（平成25）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2013)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- 地下鉄関連情報 [Information in relation to the subway] (in Japanese). Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 June 2011. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Archived from the original (PDF) on 1 November 2012. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "Odaiba Memorial - Shinjuku". marron.extracaffeine.com. Retrieved 2015-12-15.
- "Odaiba Memorial - Juunigou-sen". marron.extracaffeine.com. Retrieved 2015-12-15.
- "Odaiba Memorial - Hikarigaoka". marron.extracaffeine.com. Retrieved 2015-12-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nerima Station.|
- Nerima Station information (Seibu Railway) (in Japanese)
- Nerima Station information (Toei) (in Japanese)