|Industry||Software & Programming|
|Founded||Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA (2003)|
|Headquarters||Baton Rougue, Louisiana, USA|
Nerjyzed Entertainment, LLC (NE) is a privately held video game and 3D animation development and publishing company founded in 2003, and headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Nerjyzed is responsible for the development of Black College Football: BCFX: The Xperience, the first video game to solely feature sports teams from Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU's). The founding members of Nerjyzed hold undergraduate and graduate degrees from HBCUs.
Nerjyzed was the first videogame company to be certified as a participant in Louisiana’s digital media tax incentive program.
According to several reputable news sources, Nerjyzed began experiencing financial problems in 2009 and ultimately stopped paying employees.
- Nerjyzed Entertainment Announces Black College Football Videogame BCFx, BusinessWire.com, September 5, 2007
- Tax Credit for Digital Media Lures Videogame Firm to Baton Rouge, Raymund Flandez, Wall Street Journal, January 10, 2008.
- "Behind-The-Scenes Struggles Plague Future of Nerjyzed Entertainment". HBCU Digest. Feb 9, 2010. Archived from the original on 2013-09-28. Retrieved 2013-09-22.
- Official Site
- Product: BCFX: The Black College Football Xperience Official Site
- Re-Nerjyzed, Baton Rouge Business Report. (archive)
- IGN Game Review
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|