Video editing area of Nero Vision Xtra
|Original author(s)||Nero AG|
|Initial release||April 12, 2010|
|Operating system||Windows XP, Vista, 7|
Nero Vision is a video editing software publicated by Nero AG which is suitable for multichannel video editing - even with images. After editing the software burns a DVD, whose menu and chapters you can create individually in single steps before finishing.
This software shows a strong technical development between the single versions:
Nero Vision 4
In the first version “Nero Vision 4” you already could edit videos in a small template: Per film unchangeable there are one video channel, one effect channel, one text channel and two audio channels. Images can't be added into a film, however, you ARE able to create a slideshow of a number of images, export the video to your PC and edit the images into your film later...time consuming, but it works. The menu editing is only maneuverable in an automatic template.
Nero Vision 5
Now also High Definition videos become possible. In the menu areas now more templates are choosable, but at large no strong innovations.
In the third version of this software menu editing is maualized. Now also additional submenus can be created. Furthermore images can be added into videos.
Nero Vision Xtra
The main functions of the current version Nero Vision Xtra are following:
- Transfer of video from external equipment (also Digital Video)
- More channel editing (practically unlimited)
- Chroma key (=BlueScreen)
- Effects for single videos or all
- Upload of videos to iTunes or PowerPoint presentations
- Burning of Blu-ray Discs
- Manualyzed menu editing (optional extra menus, several main menus, etc.)
- Optional burning onto hard drive
- Use of many file types, e.g. *.flv, *.wma
- Pascal90.de: Nero 10 publicated (shown at 11th June 2011)