From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nerone, an Italian name derived from the word "nero" meaning "black", may refer to:
- Nero, the Italian form of the name of the Roman emperor
- Nerone (rapper) (born 1991), Italian rapper
- Nerone (1930 film), a comedy film starring Ettore Petrolini
- Nerone (1977 film), a comedy film starring Pippo Franco
- Nerone (Duni), an opera by Egidio Romualdo Duni
- Nerone (Boito), an opera by Arrigo Boito
- Nerone (Mascagni), an opera by Pietro Mascagni
- Néron (opera), an opera by Anton Rubenstein
- Monte Nerone, a mountain in the Umbrian Apennines of central Italy
- Torre di Nerone, part of the German Gothic Line of the Italian Campaign of World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nerone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.