|Full name||Nertil Ferraj|
|Date of birth||11 September 1987|
|Place of birth||Tiranë, Albania|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Left midfielder/defender|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
In August 2015, Ferraj signed with Teuta Durrës of Albanian Superliga, taking the number 18 in the process. He made his debut on 22 August in team's opening match of the season, a 0–1 away win over Flamurtari Vlorë, appearing as a 67th-minute substitute for fellow debutant Eri Lamçja. During the first part of the season, Ferraj struggled to find spaces in Magani's lineup, but find it very hard as he made only seven league appearances, all of them as a substitute, and eventually left the team on 13 January of the following year by mutual consensus.
On 18 January 2016, Ferraj joined fellow Albanian Superliga side Kukësi by signing a deal until the end of the season. In the first leg of the quarter-final of Albanian Cup against his former club Teuta Durrës, Ferraj was an unused substitute in his team 1–0 away lose. Eight days later, Ferraj made his league debut with the club, appearing as a 81st-minute substitute in the 3–0 home win against Bylis Ballsh.
- Dinamo Tirana
- KF Tirana
- Erjon Hamitaj (5 September 2014). "Ferraj te Dinamo, firmos për një vit" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Teuta, afron edhe Nertil Ferrajn" (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 24 August 2015. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Teuta e "varfër" mposht Flamurtarin e pasur 1-0" (in Albanian). Botasot.info. 22 August 2015. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Nuk gjeti hapësirë te Teuta, largohet edhe Nertil Ferraj" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 13 January 2016. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Kukësi përforcon mesfushën" (in Albanian). Minuta90.com. 18 January 2016. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- "Teuta Durrës vs. Kukësi 1 – 0". Soccerway. 23 January 2016. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- "VIDEO/ Spektakël në Kukës, Emini dhe Dvornekoviç fundosin Bylisin" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 31 January 2016. Retrieved 2 February 2016.