From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nerva may refer to:
- Nerva, a Roman cognomen
- Nerva (30–98), Roman emperor (reigning 96–98)
- Nerva Traianus, or Trajan (53–117), Roman emperor (reigning 98–117)
- Cocceii Nervae, a family of the gens Cocceia
- Marcus Cocceius Nerva, politicians and relatives of emperor Nerva
- Licinii Nervae, a family of the gens Licinia.
- Quintus Acutius Nerva, Roman consul in AD 100, from the gens Acutia
- Nerva (artist), Estonian graphic artist
- Nerva, Huelva, municipality in Huelva province, Spain
- NERVA – acronym for "Nuclear Engine for Rocket Vehicle Application", part of a NASA project to produce a nuclear thermal rocket engine
- Nerva, the leader of a hemophage resistance group from which Violet Song-jat Shariff separates, in the movie Ultraviolet
- Space Station Nerva, a fictional space station from the Doctor Who episodes "The Ark in Space" and "Revenge of the Cybermen"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nerva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.