Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nerve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nerve is a part of the peripheral nervous system.
Nerve or Nerves may also refer to:
- Nerve of a covering, a construction in mathematical topology
- Nerve (category theory), a construction in category theory
Film and television
- Nerven, a 1919 film by the Austrian director and novelist Robert Reinert
- "Nerve" (Farscape), a 2000 episode of Farscape
- Nerve (2013 film), a 2013 Australian psychological thriller film
- Nerve (2016 film), a 2016 American drama thriller film
- Nerve (magazine), a Liverpool-based arts and social issues magazine
- Nerve (Francis novel), a 1964 novel by Dick Francis
- Nerve (Ryan novel), a 2012 young adult thriller by Jeanne Ryan
- "nerve", a single by the Japanese idol group BiS
- The Nerves, a 1970s power-pop group
- "Nerves", song by UK band Maths Class
- Nerve, a band of Jojo Mayer
- Nerve (botany), another word for the vein of a leaf
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nerve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.