From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nerve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nerve is a part of the peripheral nervous system.
Nerve or Nerves may also refer to:
- Nerve of a covering, a construction in mathematical topology
- Nerve (category theory), a construction in category theory
Film and television
- Nerven, a 1919 film by the Austrian director and novelist Robert Reinert
- "Nerve" (Farscape), a 2000 episode of Farscape
- Nerve (2013 film), a 2013 Australian psychological thriller film
- Nerve (2016 film), a 2016 American drama thriller film
- Nerve (magazine), a Liverpool-based arts and social issues magazine
- Nerve (Francis novel), a 1964 novel by Dick Francis
- Nerve (Ryan novel), a 2012 young adult thriller by Jeanne Ryan
- "nerve", a single by the Japanese idol group BiS
- The Nerves, a 1970s power-pop group
- "Nerves", song by UK band Maths Class
- Nerve, a band of Jojo Mayer
- Nerve (botany), another word for the vein of a leaf
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nerve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.