From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nervousness)
|Look up nervous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nervous may refer to:
- Nervous system, a network of cells in an animal's body that coordinates movement and the senses. It includes mainly CNS and PNS
- Nervous tissue, the cells of the nervous system that work in aggregate to transmit signals
- "Nervous" (song), a song first recorded by Gene Summers and His Rebels in 1958
- "Nervous" (Gavin James song), a 2016 single by irish singer-songwriter Gavin James from his 2015 album Bitter Pill
- Nervous Records, a UK record label
- Nervous Records (US), a US record label
- "Nervousness", a song by the Gigolo Aunts from the album Tales from the Vinegar Side
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nervous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.