- Not to be confused with Nesle, in the Somme department.
- Nesles is also a village part of Lumigny-Nesles-Ormeaux, in Seine-et-Marne.
Nesles is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais department in the Hauts-de-France region of France.
Nesles is situated about 12 miles (19 km) south of Boulogne, at the junction of the D940 and D215 roads. The A16 autoroute straddles the middle of the commune's territory.
|Census count starting from 1962: Population without duplicates
Places of interest
- The church of Notre-Dame, dating from the sixteenth century.
- The sixteenth century fortified manorhouse of la Haye.
- Mont Romain, a feudal motte with a moat.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nesles.