||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
NestEgg, is a line of egg-shaped chocolate candies made by Nestlé.
It is unknown as to when NestEggs were first introduced. They consist of small, egg-shaped versions of other Nestlé products. They are available in filled versions, and hollow versions. They are a seasonal product, and depending on the variant are very similar to Cadbury Creme Eggs and Cadbury Caramel Eggs. The egg-shaped variety is primarily sold during the Easter season.
During the Christmas season, there are bell-shaped variants of NestEggs.
NestEggs makes the products listed below:
- Nestlé Milk Chocolate NestEgg
- Nestlé Milk Chocolate Creamy Caramel NestEgg
- Nestlé Crunch NestEgg
- Nestlé Crunch Peanut Butter NestEgg
- Nestlé Butterfinger NestEgg
- Nestlé Milk Chocolate NestEgg Bell
- Nestlé Milk Chocolate Creamy Caramel NestEgg Bell
- Nestlé Crunch NestEgg Bell
- Nestlé Crunch Peanut Butter NestEgg Bell
- Nestlé Butterfinger NestEgg Bell
- Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Cadbury Caramel Eggs
- Nestlé Milk Chocolate
- Nestlé Toto
- Nestlé Crunch
- "Nestlé NestEgg Creamy Caramel". candyblog.net. Retrieved 17 April 2013.
- "Nestlé NestEggs 4 Flavor Variety Bag - 38 oz.". samsclub.com. Retrieved 17 April 2013.
- "Calories in Nestlé Nest Egg Crunch W/ Peanut Butter". myfitnesspal.com. Retrieved 17 April 2013.