|Look up nesting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nesting may refer to:
- building or having a nest
- Nesting instinct
- Nesting, Shetland
- Nesting (computing)
- Nesting (international relations)
- Nesting (voting districts), the process of combining or splitting of voting districts
- Nesting (process), a process of efficiently manufacturing parts from flat raw material
- Nested sampling algorithm, a method in Bayesian statistics
- Nested variation or nested data, described at restricted randomization
- Nested case-control study, a case when this occurs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nesting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.