Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nesting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nesting may refer to:
- building or having a nest
- Nesting instinct
- Nesting, Shetland
- Nesting (computing)
- Nesting (international relations)
- Nesting (voting districts), the process of combining or splitting of voting districts
- Nesting (process), a process of efficiently manufacturing parts from flat raw material
- Nested sampling algorithm, a method in Bayesian statistics
- Nested variation or nested data, described at restricted randomization
- Nested case-control study, a case when this occurs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nesting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.