Parts of this article (those related to the mold of the bar) need to be updated.(March 2015)
Nestlé Crunch is the name of a chocolate bar made of milk chocolate with crisped rice mixed in, produced by Nestlé. Nestlé Crunch was first introduced to market in 1938. Its current slogan is, "Munch Now. Munch Some Later." Its competition is the Krackel bar, which was introduced by The Hershey Company in 1938.
On November 28, 1994, Nestlé Crunch was Nestlé's best-selling candy bar in the United States.
In March 2018, Nestlé completed a deal to sell over 20 of its U.S. confectionery brands (including Crunch) to Italian chocolatier Ferrero SpA for $2.8 Billion dollars
Besides the chocolate bar, Nestlé also produces other Nestlé Crunch products:
- Buncha Crunch are candy pieces made of milk chocolate with crisped rice mixed in. Released in 1994, they were originally only sold exclusively in movie theaters, but as of May 2012, they have become available in most grocery stores.
- Nestlé Crunch White is a candy bar made with white chocolate instead of milk chocolate.
- Nestlé Crunch Ice Cream Bars have a firm, vanilla-flavoured ice cream center, surrounded by a milk chocolate coating with crisped rice mixed in.
- Nestlé Crunch with Caramel is a candy bar made with milk chocolate and crisped rice mixed in, containing a caramel center.
- Nestlé Crunch with Peanuts is a limited edition candy bar made with milk chocolate and crisped rice mixed in, containing peanuts.
- Dark Nestlé Crunch with Caramel is a limited edition candy bar made with dark chocolate and crisped rice mixed in, containing a caramel center.
- Nestlé Crunch Stixx is a variant of Nestlé Crunch, which consists of wafers and Nestlé Crunch Candy Creme
- Nestlé Crunch Dark Stixx is a variant of Nestlé Crunch, which consists of wafers and Nestlé Crunch Dark Candy Creme
- Nestlé Crunch Mocha is a discontinued candy bar made with mocha instead of milk chocolate.
- Nestlé Crunch Crisp is a full size candy bar made with wafers and chocolate creme.
- Nestlé Crunch Cereal is chocolate breakfast cereal with crispy rice and wheat clusters.
- YoCrunch brand yogurt features Crunch mix-ins in both Strawberry and Vanilla yogurt flavors. The pieces themselves resemble Buncha Crunch.
- Nestlé Nestlés Crunchettes "Bite Size" Pieces of Nestlé's Crunch.
- Applegate, E. (2005). Strategic Copywriting: How to Create Effective Advertising. Strategic Copywriting: How to Create Effective Advertising. Rowman & Littlefield. pp. 34–35. ISBN 978-0-7425-3067-6.
- Wilbur, T. (1994). More Top Secret Recipes: More Fabulous Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Foods. Penguin Publishing Group. p. 70. ISBN 978-1-101-63985-6. Retrieved April 15, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nestlé Crunch.|
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|