|Parts of this article (those related to the mold of the bar) need to be updated. (March 2015)|
Nestlé Crunch is the name of a chocolate bar made of milk chocolate with crisped rice mixed in, produced by Nestlé. Nestlé Crunch was first introduced to market in 1938 as the Nestlé Bar and retained the name until 1994 when it became the "Crunch Bar" (Nestlé Crunch official website) . Its current slogan is, "Munch Now. Munch Some Later."
In 1994, Nestlé Crunch was Nestlé's best-selling candy bar in the United States.
Besides the chocolate bar, Nestlé also produces other Nestlé Crunch products:
- Buncha Crunch are candy pieces made of milk chocolate with crisped rice mixed in. They were originally only sold exclusively in movie theaters, but of May 2012 they have become available in most grocery stores.
- Nestlé Crunch White is a candy bar made with white chocolate instead of milk chocolate.
- Nestlé Crunch Ice Cream Bars have a firm, vanilla-flavoured ice cream center, surrounded by a milk chocolate coating with crisped rice mixed in.
- Nestlé Crunch with Caramel is a candy bar made with milk chocolate and crisped rice mixed in, containing a caramel center.
- Nestlé Crunch with Peanuts is a limited edition candy bar made with milk chocolate and crisped rice mixed in, containing peanuts.
- Dark Nestlé Crunch with Caramel is a limited edition candy bar made with dark chocolate and crisped rice mixed in, containing a caramel center.
- Nestlé Crunch Stixx is a variant of Nestlé Crunch, which consists of wafers and Nestlé Crunch Candy Creme
- Nestlé Crunch Dark Stixx is a variant of Nestlé Crunch, which consists of wafers and Nestlé Crunch Dark Candy Creme
- Nestlé Crunch Mocha is a discontinued candy bar made with mocha instead of milk chocolate.
- Nestlé Crunch Crisp is a full size candy bar made with wafers and chocolate creme.
- Nestlé Crunch Cereal is chocolate cereal with crispy rice and wheat clusters.
- Wonka Bar is also considered as an additional product to the Crunch bar because they are both made by Nestlé, they are both just chocolate bars with Graham Crackers, and they both have a big logo on it.
- YoCrunch is a brand of yogurt that includes candy mix ins. Nestle Crunch is one of the topping options available, both in vanilla and strawberry yogurt. The pieces resemble Buncha Crunch
- Applegate, E. (2005). Strategic Copywriting: How to Create Effective Advertising. Strategic Copywriting: How to Create Effective Advertising. Rowman & Littlefield. pp. 34–35. ISBN 978-0-7425-3067-6.
- Wilbur, T. (1994). More Top Secret Recipes: More Fabulous Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Foods. Penguin Publishing Group. p. 70. ISBN 978-1-101-63985-6. Retrieved April 15, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nestlé Crunch.|
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|