Coordinates: Nestucca Bay is a bay formed by the confluence of the Nestucca River and the Pacific Ocean in northwest Oregon in the United States. It is near the town of Pacific City, which is in southwestern Tillamook County, about 12 miles (19 km) south of Cape Lookout. The bay is a bar-built estuary and totals 1,000 acres (4.0 km2) in area.
The Nestucca and Little Nestucca rivers enter the bay. The bay is separated from the Pacific Ocean by the Nestucca Spit which includes Bob Straub State Park. A part of Nestucca Bay is included in the Nestucca Bay National Wildlife Refuge.
- "Nestucca Bay". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- Oregon Atlas & Gazetteer (7th ed.). Yarmouth, Maine: DeLorme. 2008. p. 26. ISBN 0-89933-347-8.
- Advisory Committee to the State Land Board (August 1972). "An Inventory of Filled Lands in Nestucca River Estuary" (PDF). Oregon State University Scholars Archive. p. 2. Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- "Nestucca Bay National Wildlife Refuge". U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service.
- "Crabbing and Clamming in Nestucca Bay". Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife.
|This Tillamook County, Oregon state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|