This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||BSE: 532912|
|Industry||domain name registration|
|Jasjit Singh Sawhney-Chairman & MD|
|Services||domain names, Web hosting, Web site design, SSL Certificates and e-mail registration services|
Mangla Chemicals ltd was incorporated on November 29, 1985 as an internet service provider. In year 2001 company renamed to Net 4 India Ltd, finally Net4 in year 2011. Net4 is an ICANN and .IN accredited Domain name registrar, has 7 Internet Data Centers (IDCs) and 15 Network Points of Presence across the India. Net4 manages a VoIP/ SIP infrastructure in India, US and Singapore.
- Data Centre & Cloud Hosting Solutions
- Enterprise Internet Services
- VoIP Solutions
- Enterprise Messaging & Hosting Solutions
- Domain name registration
The Service Tax department has arrested company's Managing Director Jasjit Singh Sawhney for non-payment of Rs 9 crore on August 30 for pending liability of financial year 2012-13. The liability has been collected by the company from its clients as service tax to be paid to the government exchequer.
California based, Granite Hill Capital Partners, LLC has Invested Rs 8 Cr in company in May 2010, to be utilized for its expansion in its data centre services and connectivity services to set up a 30,000 sq ft data centre in Chennai.
- "Company facts -Net 4 India Ltd". moneycontrol.com.
- "Registrar Contact Information". InterNIC.
- "Net 4 India Ltd". Economic Times.
- "Net4 launches .Asia domain name". Business Today. 4 November 2007.
- "Net4 India MD held for not depositing service tax". Deccan Herald. Aug 31, 2013.
- "Net4 India MD Jasjit Sawhney granted conditional bail". Yahoo News. 31 August 2013.
- "Granite Hill Invests Rs 8 Cr in Net4 India". DealCurry. May 25, 2010.