Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014)|
नेताजी सुभाष प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान(दिल्ली प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान)
|Delhi Institute of Technology (1989-1997)|
|Motto||"Aao no bhadraa krantvo yuntu vishwat"|
Motto in English
|"May God bring holy thoughts to my mind from all directions”|
|Established||1983 by Dr B.N. Mishra|
|Affiliation||University of Delhi|
|Chairman||Dr B.N Mishra|
|Director||Prof. Yogesh Singh|
|Location|| New Delhi, India
145 acres (59 ha)
Netaji Subhas Institue of Technology(NSIT) (Hindi: नेताजी सुभाष प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान), formerly Delhi Institute of Technology (DIT) (Hindi: दिल्ली प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान), is an engineering colleges in India. Established in 1983, it is an autonomous institution of the Government of Delhi. The campus is situated at Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector - 3, Dwarka, New Delhi. The institute was ranked as the 12th top engineering college in India by Outlook India in 2014. It is only the engineering college left under Delhi University after the formation of DCE to DTU.
The NSIT campus is located in Dwarka, South West Delhi. The institute is spread over 145 acres (0.59 km).
Mode of admission
Until 2009, NSIT admitted students through the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) along with Delhi College of Engineering (now Delhi Technological University ). Later, both colleges admitted students via the All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE). Since the renaming of the same in 2013, students are now admitted through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-MAINS).
The college offers the following courses: 
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing Process And Automation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Bio Technology
Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering ( Signal Processing)
- Computer Engineering ( Information Systems)
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering ( Process Control)
- "Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology". intoday.in. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (Delhi University)". du.ac.in. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology celebrates its annual fest, Moksha, with fervour". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi - University". universityexpress.co.in. Retrieved 24 September 2014.