Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCB Medical College) is the second oldest medical college in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It was founded in 1955 as Government Medical College, Jabalpur. Admission is through a pre-medical entrance exam and the current class size is 150 students per year. It has a full service medical hospital on campus which is the main teaching hospital. It is also accredited for Post graduate and subspeciality medical education.
NSCB Medical is located in the Garha region of Jabalpur, and is surrounded by hills.
- Yogesh Kumar Chawla - Padma Shri awardee, former Director of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research.
- Pradeep Chowbey - Padma Shri awardee, Chairman of Max Healthcare.
- Narmada Prasad Gupta - Padma Shri awardee, Chairman of Academics and Research Division Urology at Medanta.
- Pukhraj Bafna - Padma Shri awardee.
- Shashi Wadhwa - Dean of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- "View details of college - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur". www.mciindia.org. Medical Council of India (MCI). Retrieved 26 November 2016.
|This article about a university or college in Madhya Pradesh, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|