From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Netanyahu (Hebrew: נְתַנְיָהוּ, "God has given") is a surname and may refer to the following members of the Netanyahu family in Israel.
- Benzion Netanyahu (1910–2012), scholar of Jewish history, Zionist activist, professor emeritus of Cornell University, author of The Origins of the Inquisition in Fifteenth-Century Spain and other books
- Elisha Netanyahu (1912–1986), Israeli mathematician at the Technion, brother of Benzion
- Shoshana Netanyahu (b. 1923), former Israel Supreme Court justice, wife of Elisha
- Yonatan Netanyahu (1946–1976), Israeli special forces commander
- Benjamin Netanyahu (born 1949), Prime Minister of Israel 1996–1999 and again from March 31, 2009 to present
- Iddo Netanyahu (born 1952), Israeli radiologist, author, and playwright
- Nathan Netanyahu (born 1951), Son of Elisha and Shoshana Netanyahu. Professor of computer science at Bar-Ilan University.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Netanyahu. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|