Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Netherlands or Nederland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Netherlands (Dutch: Nederland) is a country located in Northwestern Europe.
Netherlands or Nederland may also refer to:
- Kingdom of the Netherlands, a constitutional monarchy consisting of the constituent country the Netherlands (in Western Europe) and the constituent countries Aruba, Curaçao, and Sint Maarten in the Caribbean Sea
- The Low Countries sometimes referred to as the "Nether Lands", consisting of the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, portions of northern France and western Germany
- Netherlands, Missouri, a community in the United States of America
- Nederland, Texas, a city in the United States of America
- Nederland, Colorado, a town in the United States of America
- Nederland, Overijssel, a hamlet in the municipality of Steenwijkerland, Netherlands
- Burgundian Netherlands, the "nether lands" belonging to the Duchy of Burgundy (1384–1477)
- Habsburg Netherlands, the lands belonging to the House of Habsburg (1477–1556)
- Spanish Netherlands, the lands belonging to the Spanish Empire (1556–1581/1713)
- United Kingdom of the Netherlands, consisting of modern-day The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg (1815–1839)
- Netherlands (European Parliament constituency), in the European Parliament
- Greater Netherlands, a right-wing idea based on the unification of Flanders and the Netherlands
- Category:National sports teams of the Netherlands, for teams called "Netherlands"
Arts and literature
- Netherland (novel), a novel by Joseph O'Neill
- "Netherlands" a 7th-season episode of Touched by an Angel
- Nether Lands, an album by Dan Fogelberg
- Terminology of the Low Countries, for information about the difference in use between the Netherlands, Dutch and Holland
- Holland (disambiguation)
- Dutch (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Netherlands.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.