|Guiseley A.F.C. (1909–)|
Nethermoor Park is a football stadium in Guiseley, West Yorkshire and the home ground of Guiseley A.F.C.. Opened in 1909, the stadium has a capacity of 4,000. Following the club's promotion to the National division of the National League in 2015, plans were submitted to ensure the ground passed the ground grading requirements of a 4,000 capacity with 500 seats; the expansion would involve creating new terraces on three sides of the ground and covering all four sides. The extension was completed before the 30 March 2016 deadline.
- Ground Info Guiseley A.F.C.
- Nethermoor Park Football Ground Guide
- Guiseley’s stadium expansion plans set for green light as conference kick-off nears Yorkshire Evening Post, 5 August 2015
- Guiseley AFC: Stadium upgrade plans approved by council BBC Sport, 7 August 2015
- Celebrations as Guiseley AFC's grounds upgrade declared a success The Telegraph and Argus, 31 March 2016
- Guiseley open at home to Ebbsfleet as Preston and Walton move on Ilkley Gazette, 5 July 2017
|This article about a United Kingdom sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|