|Directed by||David Schmoeller|
|Screenplay by||David Schmoeller|
|Story by||Charles Band|
|Music by||David Bryan|
|Edited by||Andy Horvitch|
After his father dies, Corey Thorton inherits his father's estate in Louisiana, only to find that his father plans to sacrifice his soul to live again.
- Michael Bendetti (Corey Thorton)
- Denise Gentile (Delores)
- Holly Floria (Diane Palmer)
- Robert Sampson (Noah Thorton)
- Holly Butler (Marilyn Monroe)
- Alex Datcher (Mary Magdalene)
- Robert Burr (Beauregard Yates, Esq.)
- George Kelly (Bijou)
- Mark Kemble (Barbusoir)
- Michael Lowry (Stemsy)
- David Schmoeller (Billy C.)
The film was originally to be produced in Romania, but Band moved it to New Orleans, Louisiana.
Writing in The Zombie Movie Encyclopedia, academic Peter Dendle called it "an unremarkble Dixieland shocker from dubious Full Moon studios". Lawrence Cohn of Variety called it an "entertaining horror pic".
|This article about a 1990s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|