(Redirected from Nettles)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nettle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nettle refers to any of various plant species.
Nettle or nettles may also refer to:
- HMS Nettle, various ships with the name
- USS Nettle, two ships
- USCGC Nettle (WAK-169), a United States Coast Guard coastal freighter
- Nettle Creek (Grass River), a stream in New York, United States
- Nettle Creek (Mad River), a stream in Ohio, United States
- Nettle Creek, Innot Hot Springs, Queensland Australia
- Nettles (surname), a list of people surnamed Nettles or Nettle
- Nettle (cryptographic library), a cryptographic library developed by Niels Möller in 2001
- "Nettles", a song from the single Teddy Picker by the Arctic Monkeys
- The Nettle (fl. 2009–present), a classical music duo consisting of violinist Vladimir Klochko and pianist Sergei Smirnov
- Sea nettle, the jellyfish genus Chrysaora
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nettle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.