From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nettles)
|Look up nettle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nettle refers to any of various plant species.
Nettle or nettles may also refer to:
- HMS Elfin (1933) or HMS Nettle, a tender
- HMS Nettle, a list of ships with the name
- HMS Thunderer (1831) or HMS Nettle, a target ship
- USS Nettle (1862), a Union Navy ship
- Nettle (cryptographic library), a cryptographic library developed by Niels Möller in 2001
- "Nettles", song from the single Teddy Picker by the Arctic Monkeys
- Sea nettle, the jellyfish genus Chrysaora
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nettle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.