|Management of a business|
Network management is the process of administering and managing computer networks. Various services provided by this discipline include fault analysis, performance management, provisioning of networks, maintaining the quality of service, and so on. Software that enables network administrators to perform their functions is called network management software.
A small number of accessory methods exist to support network and network device management.Network management allows individual IT professional to monitor over the small network components within large network area.(EXTC VCET) Access methods include the SNMP, command-line interface (CLI), custom XML, CMIP, Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), Transaction Language 1 (TL1), CORBA, NETCONF, and the Java Management Extensions (JMX).
- Application service management
- Business service management
- Comparison of network monitoring systems
- In-network management
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Integrated business planning
- Network administrator
- Network and service management taxonomy
- Network management system
- Network monitoring
- Network performance management
- Network traffic measurement
- Out-of-band management
- Systems management
- Website monitoring
- "What is Syslog? Understanding the Complexities of Network Management". networkmanagementhub.com.