Below, there is information on the different methods of network management.
A small number of accessory methods exist to support network and network device management. Access methods include the SNMP, command-line interface, custom XML, CMIP, Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), Transaction Language 1, CORBA, NETCONF, and the Java Management Extensions (JMX).
In the United States, Medical Service Providers provide a niche marketing utility for managed service providers as HIPAA legislation consistently increases demands for knowledgeable providers. Medical Service Providers are liable for the protection of their clients' confidential information, including in an electronic realm. This liability creates a significant need for managed service providers who can provide secure infrastructure for transportation of medical data.
- Application service management
- Business service management
- Comparison of network monitoring systems
- In-network management
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Integrated business planning
- Network administrator
- Network management system
- Network monitoring
- Network performance management
- Network traffic measurement
- Out-of-band management
- Systems management
- Website monitoring
- Network Management (1) at DMOZ
- Network Management (2) at DMOZ
- Network Monitoring Basics
- Network Monitoring and Management Tools