Neugier: Umi to Kaze no Kodō
|Neugier: Umi to Kaze no Kodō|
Action role-playing game
Neugier: Umi to Kaze no Kodō (ノイギーア〜海と風の鼓動〜, "Neugier ~Pulse of the Sea and Wind~") is an action-adventure / action role-playing game for the Super Famicom. Although the game was scheduled for release in the United States as The Journey Home: Quest for the Throne, in November 1993, the project was canceled.
Duke, the main character, fights in real-time battles on his quest to save Neugier. He can jump and equip armor in an RPG fashion. There is also an ability to push objects, or enemies, into a wall to break them.
Upon release, GameFan's four reviewers gave the game scores of 86%, 79%, 77% and 72%. They praised the action gameplay, creative game mechanics, graphics, and music, but criticized it for being short and easy. They concluded that it is "a good game, but could have been better."
- GameFan, volume 1, issue 6 (May 1993), pages 21 & 78
- Neugier: Umi to Kaze no Kodō at MobyGames
- Neugier: Umi to Kaze no Kodō at superfamicom.org
- Neugier - The Journey Home at superfamicom.org
- ノイギーア 〜海と風の鼓動〜 / Neugier: Umi to Kaze no Kodō at super-famicom.jp (in Japanese)
- Neugier: Umi to Kaze no Kodō composer information at SNES Music
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|