The town hall of Neuilly-sur-Marne
Paris and inner ring departments
|• Mayor (2014–2020)||Jacques Mahéas|
|Area1||6.86 km2 (2.65 sq mi)|
|• Density||4,900/km2 (13,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|INSEE/Postal code||93050 / 93330|
|Elevation||36–80 m (118–262 ft)|
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.
Crossed by Marne River.
On 13 April 1892, a third of the territory of Neuilly-sur-Marne was detached and became the commune of Neuilly-Plaisance.
|the arms of Neuilly-sur-Marne are blazoned :
Argent, a fess wavy azure between in chief a Latin cross gules and 2 crescents inverted vert, and in base a rake and a shovel in saltire gules.
Neuilly-sur-Marne is served by no station of the Paris Métro, RER, or suburban rail network. The closest station to Neuilly-sur-Marne is Neuilly-Plaisance station on Paris RER line A. This station is located in the neighboring commune of Neuilly-Plaisance, 1.3 km (0.81 mi) from the town center of Neuilly-sur-Marne.
Schools in the commune:
- 12 preschools/nursery schools (maternelles):
- 10 elementary schools
- Junior high schools (collèges): Georges Braque, Albert Camus, and Honoré de Balzac
Senior high schools/sixth-form colleges in the surrounding area include:
- Lycée Georges Clémenceau - Villemomble
- Lycée Gustave Eiffel - Gagny
- Lycée Evariste Galois - Noisy-le-Grand
- "Établissements scolaires." Neuilly-sur-Marne. Retrieved on September 8, 2016. (notice there are two pages!) - The senior highs/sixth-form colleges (lycées) are not in the city limits
- "Lycée Georges Clémenceau." Neuilly-sur-Marne. Retrieved on September 8, 2016.
- "Lycée Gustave Eiffel." Neuilly-sur-Marne. Retrieved on September 8, 2016.
- "Lycée Evariste Galois." Neuilly-sur-Marne. Retrieved on September 8, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Neuilly-sur-Marne.|
- Official website (in French)
|This Seine-Saint-Denis geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|