This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||Vienna, Austria (1971)|
|Serge Lamielle, CEO|
|Revenue||EUR 27,000,000 (2007)|
Number of employees
The company, which is a member of the New York-based Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC) provides services such as executive search, executive consulting and compensation consulting.
In the spring of 1989, just a few months before the fall of the Iron Curtain, the company opened its branch in Budapest, Hungary, being the first Western-European Executive Search having a fully owned representation in the Eastern Bloc. In 2011, the company, having to cover $12 million worth of unsecured investments, began a reorganization effort to solve its insolvency.
- "Neumann International Aktiengesellschaft — Personalberatung". http://firmen.wko.at. Retrieved 2011-07-05. External link in
- "Neumann International AG (Wien, Wien) - General information". At.kompass.com. Retrieved 2011-07-05.[permanent dead link]
- "Neumann International AG: Private Company Information — BusinessWeek". Investing.businessweek.com. 2010-06-20. Retrieved 2011-07-05.
- "AESC Member Executive Search Firms". aesc.org. 2010-06-20. Retrieved 2011-07-05.
- "AESC Press Release". aesc.org. 2011-04-07. Retrieved 2011-07-12.
- "Neumann: "Wir waren die Ersten im Osten"". diepresse.com. 2009-12-22. Retrieved 2011-07-14. (in German)
- "Neumann International insolvent - Insolvenzen". Der Standard. 6 October 2011. Retrieved 1 May 2012.
|This article on an Austrian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|