|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux|
|Type||Data mining, machine learning, predictive analytics|
Neural Designer is a software tool for machine learning based on neural networks, a main area of artificial intelligence research, and contains a graphical user interface which simplifies data entry and interpretation of results.
Neural Designer performs descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive data analytics. It implements deep architectures with multiple non-linear layers and contains utilities to solve function regression, pattern recognition, time series and autoencoding problems.
The input to Neural Designer is a data set, and the output from it is a predictive model. That result takes the form of an explicit mathematical expression, which can be exported to any computer language or system.
- Weka: free machine learning and data mining software.
- RapidMiner: free and commercial machine learning framework implemented in Java.
- KNIME: free and commercial machine learning and data mining software.
- Artificial intelligence
- Artificial neural network
- Comparison of deep learning software
- Data mining
- Deep learning
- Machine learning
- Predictive analytics
- "European Commission : CORDIS : Projects and Results : A high performance solution for predictive analytics". European Commission. May 2015.
- Louis Lott (2014). Deep Learning, 52 Most Asked Questions - What You Need To Know.[dead link]
- "Neural Designer, Data mining and learning analytics tools". Edutech wiki. May 2015.