|Edited by||Robert Gross, MD, PhD, FAAN|
Neurology is a peer-reviewed medical journal published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins on behalf of the American Academy of Neurology, of which it is the official journal. It has been edited since 2009 by Dr Robert Gross, who is Professor of Neurology and of Pharmacology and Physiology at the University of Rochester Medical Center.
- Russell N. DeJong, MD (1951-1977), Professor Emeritus of Neurology at University of Michigan Medical School, founded the journal in 1951. Died 1990.
- Lewis P. Rowland, MD, FAAN (1977-1987), chairman of Columbia University's neurology department for 25 years. Died 2017.
- Robert B. Daroff, MD, FAAN (1987-1997), Professor and Chair Emeritus of Neurology at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
- Robert C. Griggs, MD, FAAN (1997-2007), Professor of Neurology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pediatrics and the Center for Health and Technology at the University of Rochester School of Medicine.
- John H. Noseworthy, MD, FAAN (2007-2009), currently chief executive office of the Mayo Clinic.
Neurology is indexed in:
- "Robert A. Gross, M.D., Ph.D." University of Rochester. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Russell N. DeJong, 83, Professor of Neurology". New York Times. 6 September 1990. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- Grady, Denise (23 March 2017). "Dr. Lewis Rowland, Leading Neurologist on Nerve and Muscle Diseases, Dies at 91". New York Times. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- Who, Continental Who's. "Dr. Robert Daroff is recognized by Continental Who's Who". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-06-07.
- "Robert C. Griggs, MD, FAAN". American Brain Foundation. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "John H. Noseworthy". Who's Who of Industry Leaders. Marquis. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.