Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up neutralization or neutralisation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neutralization may refer to:
- Neutralization (chemistry), a chemical reaction where a base and an acid react to form a salt
- Neutralisation (immunology), pathogen neutralization caused by antibodies
- Neutralisation (sociology)
- Neutralization (linguistics), the elimination of certain distinctive features of phonemes in certain environments
- Insertion of a network in an amplifier to eliminate parasitic oscillation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neutralization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.