|Look up neutralization or neutralisation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neutralization may refer to:
- Neutralization (chemistry), a chemical reaction where a base and an acid react to form a salt
- Neutralisation (immunology), pathogen neutralization caused by antibodies
- Neutralisation (sociology)
- Neutralization (linguistics), the elimination of certain distinctive features of phonemes in certain environments
- Insertion of a network in an amplifier to eliminate parasitic oscillation
- Neutralized (album), a 2009 album by Ram-Zet
- Neutralize the Threat
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neutralization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.