From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neva is a river in northwestern Russia.
Neva may also refer to one of the following:
- Neva, a Russian codename for the Soviet S-125 Neva/Pechora surface-to-air missile system
- Neva, Mazandaran, a village in Iran
- Neva, Wisconsin, a town in Langlade County, Wisconsin, United States
- Neva (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Langlade County, Wisconsin. United States
- Neva Corners, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Langlade County, Wisconsin, United States
- Neva (1802 Russian ship), a ship originally called Thames, purchased and renamed by the Russians
- Neva (1813 ship), a three-masted English barque
- Neva Shoal, a shoal in Hawaii
- Neva Morris (1895–2010), American supercentenarian
- Nihon Ethics of Video Association, also known as "Viderin"/"Biderin", a former ratings organization of the Japanese video industry
- Neva (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Nèva, a place in the Noana valley.
- Neva (magazine), a Russian magazine formed during the Soviet era
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.