The Nevada Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) is a governmental agency in the U.S. state of Nevada. The department includes the following divisions:
- Division of Environmental Protection
- Division of Forestry
- Division of Natural Heritage
- Division of Outdoor Recreation
- Division of State Lands
- Division of State Parks
- Division of Water Resources.
The Department of Conservation and Natural Resources headquarters is located in Carson City, Nevada. One of its holdings is the South Fork Dam and Reservoir near Elko, Nevada.
- ^ "Divisions and Boards". Carson City, NV: Nevada Department of Conservation and Natural Resources. Retrieved 2020-02-03.