Alternative Earth Resources
|Traded as||TSX-V: AER
OTC Pink: NGLPF
|Headquarters||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Brian Fairbank, president and CEO; Andrew Studley, CFO|
Number of employees
Alternative Earth Resources Inc. is an emerging renewable energy developer focused on producing clean, sustainable geothermal electric power from high temperature geothermal resources in the United States. Based in Vancouver, BC, the company has 6 geothermal projects in the Western United States. Despite federal government loan guarantees, the company is facing financial trouble and there is "significant doubt about the company’s ability to continue as a going concern".
The company currently owns a 100% leasehold interest in six properties: Blue Mountain, Pumpernickel, Edna Mountain, and Black Warrior (located in Nevada), New Truckhaven (in California), and Crump Geyser in Oregon. The projects have a production potential of over 200 MW, enough green energy to power approximately 200,000 homes.
- Brian D. Fairbank, B.A.Sc., P. Eng., President and Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew T. Studley, P. Eng, CPA, MBA, Chief Financial Officer
- Stu Johnson, VP Resource Development
- Kim Niggemann, B.Sc., VP Resource Operations & External Affairs
- Max Walenciak, P. Eng, Senior VP, Resource Development
- Paul Mitchell, Investor Relations
- Mark Kolar, Operations Manager
- Brian D. Fairbank, president and CEO
- R. Gordon Bloomquist
- Markus K. Christen
- Domenic J. Falcone
- James E. Yates
- "A U.S.-Backed Geothermal Plant in Nevada Struggles". New York Times. October 2, 2011. Retrieved October 4, 2011.