Nevada State Route 267
|Scotty's Castle Road|
|Maintained by NDOT|
|Length:||21.425 mi (34.480 km)|
|Existed:||1976 – present|
|West end:||California state line|
|East end:||US 95 south of Goldfield|
State Route 267 (SR 267) is a 21.425-mile (34.480 km) state highway in Nevada, United States. Known as Scotty's Castle Road, the highway connects Death Valley National Park to U.S. Route 95. The route was previously designated State Route 72.
SR 267 is a continuation of Scotty's Castle Road within Death Valley National Park. The route begins just east of Scotty's Castle, at the California–Nevada state line in Esmeralda County. The highway travels northeast from there, entering Nye County as it traverses the desert. SR 267 reaches its northern terminus at Scotty's Junction, an intersection with US 95 approximately 30 miles (48 km) south of Goldfield.
Scotty's Castle Road first appears as an unimproved County road in 1932 edition of the state highway map, connecting State Route 5 (now US 95) to Death Valley via the town of Bonnie Claire. The road was designated State Route 72 by 1942, and had been paved by 1952.
- Note: Mileposts in Nevada reset at county lines; the start and end mileposts for each county are given in the county column.
|||0.00||0.00||North Highway – Scotty's Castle||Death Valley National Park border; California state line|
|Scotty's Junction||12.07||19.42||US 95 – Goldfield, Beatty|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Nevada Department of Transportation (January 2008). "Nevada State Maintained Highways: Descriptions, Index and Maps". Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Road Map of the State of Nevada (Map). Nevada State Highway Department. 1932. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Official Road Map of the State of Nevada (Map). Nevada State Highway Department. 1942. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Official Highway Map of Nevada (Map). Nevada Department of Highways. 1952. § G4. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Nevada State Maintained Highways: Descriptions, Index and Maps. Nevada Department of Transportation. January 2001. p. 104.
- Official Highway Map of Nevada (Map) (1978-79 ed.). Nevada State Highway Department. 1978. § E2. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Nevada Department of Transportation (May 2008). "Maps of Milepost Location on Nevada's Federal and State Highway System by County" (PDF). Retrieved 2009-01-11.