Nevada State Route 377
|Maintained by NDOT|
|Length||6.597 mi (10.617 km)|
|West end||SR 376 near Manhattan|
|East end||Main St in Manhattan|
State Route 377 (SR 377) is a 6.6-mile (10.6 km) state highway in Nye County, Nevada, United States. The route connects the town of Manhattan to State Route 376. The highway previously existed as State Route 69.
SR 377 begins at a junction with SR 376 in the center of the Big Smoky Valley in northwestern Nye County. The route heads southeasterly, passing through some mountains as it heads towards Manhattan. The highway comes to an end on Main Street in the middle of the town.
An unimproved road linking Manhattan westward to State Route 8A (now SR 376) existed as early as 1936. By 1942, this road was designated as State Route 69. The route was improved to a gravel surface by 1946 but would not actually be paved until 1976.
Shortly after paving, the highway was affected by the 1976 renumbering of Nevada's state highways. The SR 69 designation was eliminated and replaced by State Route 377 on July 1, 1976; maps began to reflect this change in 1978.
The entire route is in Nye County.
|||0.00||0.00||SR 376 – Austin, Tonopah|
|Manhattan||6.60||10.62||Main Street||Continuation beyond terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nevada State Route 377.|
- Nevada Department of Transportation (January 2017). "State Maintained Highways of Nevada: Descriptions and Maps". Retrieved 2017-04-10.
- Official Highway Map of Nevada (Map) (2007–08 ed.). Nevada Department of Transportation. 2007. § D3.
- Official Road Map of the State of Nevada (Map). Nevada Department of Highways. 1936. Retrieved 2009-01-17.
- Official Road Map of the State of Nevada (Map). Nevada Department of Highways. 1942. Retrieved 2009-01-17.
- Official Road Map of the State of Nevada (Map). Nevada Department of Highways. 1946. Retrieved 2009-01-17.
- Official Highway Map of Nevada (Map) (1976–77 ed.). Nevada State Highway Department. 1976. § D3. Retrieved 2009-01-17.
- Nevada State Maintained Highways: Descriptions, Index and Maps. Nevada Department of Transportation. January 2001. p. 112.
- Official Highway Map of Nevada (Map) (1978–79 ed.). Nevada State Highway Department. 1978. § D3. Retrieved 2009-01-17.
- Nevada Department of Transportation (May 2008). "Maps of Milepost Location on Nevada's Federal and State Highway System by County" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-01-04. Retrieved 2009-01-17.