Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nevel may refer to:
- Nevel Urban Settlement, a municipal formation into which the town of Nevel in Nevelsky District of Pskov Oblast, Russia is incorporated
- Nevel (town), a town in Nevelsky District of Pskov Oblast, Russia
- Lake Nevel, a lake in Nevelsky District of Pskov Oblast, Russia
- Nevel (instrument), a stringed instrument used by ancient Hebrew people
- Nevel Papperman, a character in the iCarly American teen sitcom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nevel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.