Nevel may refer to:
- Nevel Urban Settlement, a municipal formation into which the town of Nevel in Nevelsky District of Pskov Oblast, Russia is incorporated
- Nevel (town), a town in Nevelsky District of Pskov Oblast, Russia
- Lake Nevel, a lake in Nevelsky District of Pskov Oblast, Russia
- Nevel (instrument), a stringed instrument used by ancient Hebrew people
- Nevel Papperman, a character in the iCarly American teen sitcom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nevel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.