Never Again (Nickelback song)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Single by Nickelback|
|from the album Silver Side Up|
|Released||July 2, 2002 (U.S. rock radio)|
|Recorded||June 2001 at Greenhouse Studios, Burnaby, British Columbia|
|Nickelback singles chronology|
"Never Again" is a song by Canadian rock band Nickelback. It was released in July 2002 as the third single of their third album Silver Side Up. It became a No. 1 hit on the Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart, making it the band's third straight number one on this chart. It was released in the Nickelback Pack 01 for Rock Band on June 29, 2010, along with several other songs spanning their career.
The song is about domestic violence from a child's point of view.
- Never Again (Single Version)
- One Last Run (Live)
- Worthy to Say (Live)
|Canada (MuchMusic Countdown)||5|
|Scotland (Official Charts Company)||29|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||30|
|UK Rock and Metal (Official Charts Company)||2|
|US Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles||24|
|US Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks||1|
|US Billboard Hot Modern Rock Tracks||24|
- "MuchMusic (Canada) Weekly Single Charts for 2002". Retrieved December 4, 2018.
- "Chart Track: Week 48, 2002". Irish Singles Chart. Retrieved December 4, 2018.
- "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved December 4, 2018.
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved December 4, 2018.
- "Official Rock & Metal Singles Chart Top 40". Official Charts Company. Retrieved December 4, 2018.