Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nevercenter Ltd. Co. is a private company founded in 2003 and based near Salt Lake City, Utah. The company is a small team devoted to the development of software for Windows, Mac, and mobile platforms. Prominent titles include:
- Silo, a 3D modeling application using subdivision surfaces for Windows and Mac OS. Originally released August 2003; Silo 2 released August 2007.
- CameraBag, a photo editing app available for the iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC. 2012 Mac App of the Year Runner-Up. Originally released for iOS in September 2008 as a vintage photo filter app, Mac support was added in September 2009. The program was then redesigned and updated to "CameraBag 2" in 2012 as a full image editing application for Mac and PC, with the iOS version of CameraBag 2 following soon after.
- Shibuya, a fast-paced falling block-based puzzle game, currently available for iPhone and iPad. "Pax 10" Indie Game Winner, 2010. Released September 2010, during the 2010 PAX Prime conference.
- Infinicam, a photo filtering app for iPhone released in September 2010.
- Official site: http://www.nevercenter.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nevercenter
- Silo: http://nevercenter.com/silo
- CameraBag for Mac and PC: http://nevercenter.com/camerabag/desktop/
- CameraBag for iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/camerabag-2/id582697694?mt=8
- CameraBag for iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/camerabag-2-hd/id586039480?mt=8
- Shibuya: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shibuya/id327297971?mt=8
- Infinicam: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinicam/id388837429?mt=8