Neverne Bebe in 2007, from left to right: Vladan Đurđević, Jana Šušteršič, Milan Đurđević, Vladimir Ružičić, Saša Ranđelović, and Jelena Pudar.
|Genres||Rock, progressive rock, pop rock|
|Years active||1993 – present|
|Labels||Take It Or Leave It Records, Red Line Records, Hi-Fi Centar, BK Sound, PGP-RTS, City Records|
|Associated acts||Smak, Frenki, Nova Zemlja, Viktorija, All Stars Osvajači, Čutura i Oblaci, Bajaga i Instruktori, Atlantida|
|Past members||Bane Jelić
The band was formed in 1993 by a former Nova Zemlja, Smak and Frenki keyboardist Milan Đurđević. The first lineup featured Vladan Đurđević (bass guitar), Bane Jelić (a former Viktorija backing band member, guitar), Čeda Macura (drums) and Puniša Zeljković, also known as Billy King (vocals). The band had its first performance on April 4, 1993 in Belgrade. The band's debut, progressive rock-oriented album Neverne Bebe I was released in 1994. It featured the hits "Veliki je Bog" ("Lord is Great") and "1000 godina" ("1000 Years"). Neverne Bebe I also featured a cover of the song "Daire" ("Tambourine"), originally released by Milan Đurđević's former band Smak. The Neverne Bebe version featured a guest appearance by Smak guitarist Radomir Mihajlović Točak.
After the success of the first album, Macura and Jelić left the band. The guitarist Saša Ranđelović (a former Čutura i Oblaci member), drummer Dušan Šubarević and female vocalist Gorica Ponjavić became the band's new members. This lineup held its first concert in Podgorica on May 25, 1994. In 1996, the band started recording their second studio album. At the end of 1996, Billy King left the band, and was replaced by Aleksandar Tasić, and in August 1997 Šubarević left the band and was replaced by Goran Marinković. Neverne Bebe II was released in 1997, featuring hits "Godine srama" ("Years of Shame"), "Divlje svinje" ("Wild Pigs"), "Stranac" ("Stranger") and the band's cult ballad "Dvoje" ("Couple").
In 2001, the band released the album Neverne Bebe III – Južno od sreće (Unfaithful Babies III – South of Happiness), which was more pop rock-oriented than the band's previous releases. The album featured hits "Ljubav" ("Love"), "Balkan" and "Gotovo" ("Over").
In 2003, vocalists Ponjavić, Tasić and Marinković left the band, and two female singers, Jelena Pudar and Jana Šušteršič, and the drummer Duca Ivanišević joined the band. This lineup held its first concert in Herceg-Novi. In 2004, the band released the album Neverne Bebe IV – Dvoje – The Best Of (Unfaithful Babies IV – Couple – Best Of), which featured re-recorded hits and two new songs.
In 2005, Ivanišević was replaced by Vladimir Ružičić. In 2006, the band performed as the opening band on Toto concert in Belgrade's Tašmajdan Stadium and started recording their fifth album. ...Iza oblaka (...Beyond the Clouds) was released in 2007. The album featured the ballad "Boje duge" ("Colors of the Rainbow") recorded with Parni Valjak frontman Aki Rahimovski. In 2008, the band performed as an opening act on Lenny Kravitz concert in Belgrade Arena.
In 2010, the band released the single "Uzmi boje" ("Take the Colors"), which was announcing their sixth studio album. However, in March 2011, Jana Šušteršić left the band, moving to USA. She was replaced by Tijana Sretković, who previously performed with the band on several occasions.
In 2012, the band released their sixth studio album, entitled Praštam (I Forgive). Beside Sretković, Praštam featured another new member, Andreja Stojić (acoustic guitar). The album, released in standard and deluxe edition, featured guest appearances by Croatian singer Vanna, on the track "Za tvoje oči" ("For Your Eyes"), and Macedonian guitarist Vlatko Stefanovski, on the track "Dan tvoj" ("Your Day"). Only several months after the album release, Stojić was replaced by Nemanja Savić, singer of the hard rock/heavy metal band Atlantida. Alongside acoustic guitar, in Neverne Bebe Savić also plays percussion instruments and sings backing vocals. In 2013, the band rerecorded the song "Ovo je kraj" ("This Is the End"), originally released on Praštam, with the members of Crvena Jabuka. The new version was released on Crvena Jabuka album Nek' bude ljubav (Let There Be Love). On December 28, 2013, the band celebrated 20 years of activity with a concert in Kombank Arena. In 2014, the band recorded the song "Rekvijem" ("Requiem") for the Kruševac People's Theatre's production of Martin McDonagh's The Beauty Queen of Leenane, releasing it as a single.
In December 2014 the band released the single "Kad te probude" ("When They Wake You Up"), in June 2015 the single "Tu kraj nas" ("There By Us"), and in February 2016 the single "Priča o nama" ("The Story of Us"), all three announcing the band's seventh studio album, Priča o nama, expected to be released in the spring of 2016.
In 2011, the song "Da ima nas" ("There Should Be Us") from the album ...Iza oblaka was polled, by the listeners of Radio 202, one of 60 greatest songs released by PGP-RTB/PGP-RTS during the sixty years of the label's existence.
- Neverne Bebe I (1994)
- Neverne Bebe II (1997)
- Neverne bebe III – Južno od sreće (2001)
- ...Iza oblaka (2007)
- Praštam (2012)
- Neverne Bebe IV – Dvoje – The Best Of (2003)
- 2001 Best Rock Album (Neverne bebe III – Južno od sreće) at Herceg Novi Music Festival
- 2004 Song of the Decade ("Dvoje") at Radijski festival
- 2004 Best Rock Album (Dvoje – Best Of) at Herceg Novi Music Festival
- 2005 Great Contribution to Rock 'n' Roll at Beovizija
- 2006 Best Rock Band at Beovizija
- 2007 Single of the Year ("Da ima nas") at Beovizija
- 2007 Band of the Year at Radijski festival
- 2008 Pop Band of the Year at Beovizija
- Neverne Bebe I at Discogs
- Neverne Bebe III – Južno od sreće at Discogs
- Neverne Bebe IV – Dvoje – The Best Of at Discogs
- Jana, "Neverne bebe", nadlanu.com
- ...Iza oblaka at Discogs
- "Lenny Kravitz u Areni: Rituali i opsesije"
- NEVERNE BEBE SPOTOM NAJAVLJUJU NOVI ALBUM, kurir-info.rs
- Novi album "Nevernih beba" početkom jeseni, vijesti.me
- Praštam at Discogs
- "Novi, šesti album „Nevernih beba“", rts.rs
- "Nemanja i Neverne Bebe", atlantidaband.com
- ""Ovo je kraj" - posle Nevernih beba, peva i Crvena jabuka", nadlanu.com
- "Генерална проба у родном Ваљеву", politika.rs
- "NEVERNE BEBE: Pesma za ‘Lepoticu Linejna’", gloria.rs
- "PREMIJERA: Neverne bebe 'Kad te probude' - spot koji najavljuje novi album (video)", svetplus.rs
- "Leto je tu kraj nas: Neverne bebe snimile novi spot (video)", svet.rs
- "Ekskluzivno: Pogledajte tizer za novi spot "Nevernih beba"", blic.rs
- 60 хитова емисије ПГП на 202!, facebook.com